Here’s the channeled forecast for what's ahead for 2020:
1. The soul collective wakes up. Starting with The Shift in 2012, the soul collective has been waking up. As we arrive at 2020, we are aware that the collective is aware of itself. We are aware of ourselves as One, and we understand our power.
An example of this—of the soul collective becoming actualized—might be of a person who has been bullied. Not just by recent events, but for many decades since WWII.
Since the 1930s, we have been bullied and threatened. Now, as the last of this generation decides to reincarnate, the spell is broken. We no longer exist in the trance of fear inhabited by our ancestors. Collectively, we let go of that past, and emerge into a new reality.
2. 2020 is a “4” year. This is a year of organization, work and building. It is about practically, methodically figuring out how things work and then making them work. It is a year of setting and completing goals in an organized fashion. It is a year of determination, work and breakthrough.
In manifesting terms, we might say 2020 is a year where we have previously set intention, and we are actively working toward our goal. This is the year we will achieve the fruits of our efforts.
The “4” energy happens for each of us personally. It also happens with the bigger goals of all conscious beings on the planet.
2. We dump drama. We’ve learned a lot from politics the last few years, especially what we’re willing to put up with. In 2020, we walk away from the drama. We’ve seen enough. We’re bored. It's over.
In 2020, we realize that when we cut our losses—when we let go of stubbornness about a particular candidate or issue, and instead pull toward the big picture—we create a much better reality. Cooperating is not easy, but in 2020 we start to learn how.
3. Inclusivity is the norm. Our understanding of “us” has expanded across all lines of gender, race, age, ability, economics, politics, belief. Inclusivity is a given. Finally, we understand ourselves as One—and this understanding keeps growing as more people wake up.
4. Illness is revealed. I channel these Forecasts, and use the exact words that arrive. “Illness is revealed” for not just one but several leaders. Several people who are revealed to be “ill” are unable to carry out their duties due to their “illness”, or they may die. This happens in a condensed time period—it is a karmic, and it results in an unexpected changing of the guard, which shifts the direction of the future.
5. Gaia gets help. Greta Thunberg is the Joan of Arc of our time—a clarion voice that cuts through the chaos and shames us in to remembering what matters. In 2020, we madly work together to solve the issues of climate change. Other issues remain important. But fixing climate change becomes work in the collective.
6. The spell is broken. The image I channeled was this: we’ve all been sitting in a dark, dingy bomb shelter, with planes flying overhead. And then suddenly the spell is broken. We walk out the door, and we never look back. The addition to darkness, drama, fear—it’s no longer with us.
The spell is broken. The enchantment is over. We are no longer under the curse of the ideas of separation, violence and powerlessness. We’ve been under this particular spell since WWII. The last of the generation raised in this fear had died or will transition soon.
This spell is broken. It is the end of an era. We have no further patience for the evil, the coercive, the controlling. We get up, walk out and we go do something more meaningful.
7. Space travel and aliens. Yep, we’re going there. Climate change lends a new urgency to space exploration. In future generations, some of leave earth not because it’s ruined, but because we’re adventurers—we want to see other planets. In 2020, we develop space travel at the level of early cars—we create an initial mode of transportation for the masses.
Of course, aliens continue to make themselves known in 2020. It’s not scary—of course we’re not alone. Our starseed DNA activates, as we accept the reality of galactic nature.
8. Green inventions. Over the past few years, inventors have been quietly creating and inventing new green technologies. These are not AI or tech. These are new inventions in food, plants, transportation, packaging, climate and energy solutions. Remember how 10 years ago, we didn't even have smart phones? And now life has changed because of them. This is the same energy we enter now—new green inventions that change our entire way of living in the span of a decade or less. Very exciting!
9. The beginnig of Aquarian age. On Solstice of December 2020, we enter a new Aquarian age until 2159. This is what have all been waiting for. Life is different. Life is better. We are truly evolving as humans.
After you read this Forecast 2020, you may find it interesting to look at the Forecasts of years past and notice the patterns emerging.
Forecast 2019: The Year of Creative Collaboration
Forecast 2018: The Year of Collective Soul
Forecast 2017: Begin Again
Forecast 2016 (not written)
Forecast 2015: A Year of Exponential Expansion
Forecast 2014: Beyond the Shift
Get Sara's weekly inspiration
Sign up for Sara's weekly inspiration and get her FREE ebook What are Your Psychic Gifts!