Call in today for FREE READINGS TUESDAY!
How was your year? What did you learn? How did you grow?
One thng is for sure: None of us is the same, as when we started this journey back in January.
In 365 days, we have evolved a lot!
We're not the sames as one year ago.
We’re not the same as five years ago.
We’re certainly not the same as 10 years ago!
So...how have you changed? How have you grown? How are you different?
Here are 10 questions to ponder, especially effective if you work with a journal and/or meditation, to help you see your progress.
• What is the one thing you did most this year? Second and third most?
• What did you learn from the outer events in the world?
• What did you learn from your inner self?
• What three soul lessons did you worked on the hardest this year?
• What worked best for you this year?
• What made you happiest and gave you the most joy?
• What didn’t work at all? What did you fail at, stop or let go?
• What life goals did you accomplish? Was it a "“building"” year or a "“resting"” year?
• What was left undone, or what do you still need to work on?
• What dreams are becoming active or showing up? Write them down.
We are eternal souls on an infinite journey. Every year brings new soul lessons, new challenges, new understanding, new joy.
P.S. Sign up now for our JANUARY RETREAT & SOUL GATHERING. Learn more!
Divine inspiration for seekers & soul travelers
Sign up for Sara's weekly inspiration and get her FREE ebook What are Your Psychic Gifts!