Most of us are familiar with that that feeling of "pay attention" when something big is about to shift.
It's pretty easy to know when the Universe is sending big signs our way: there's a sense of energy or importance that it's pretty hard to miss.
And most of us understand that when we AREN'T paying attention, when our lives are so full of distraction and drama that we couldn't see a sign if it bopped us on the head... well then, the Universe will often bop us on the head!
Near death experiences, accidents, illness, divorce, relationship end, getting fired or laid off—all of these are BIG ways the Universe lets us know that when we aren't listening... the signs will get very loud and clear indeed.
But what if we choose to listen?
The Universe is continually communicating with us, in every little thing.
Every little thing.
And when you start to pay exquisite attention to everything, all the time... it becomes incredibly simple to speak the language of the Universe. To understand how to read every little thing, for continued direction and guidance on your path.
• Signs are literal signs: words and signs and passages from a book you opened at random, the billboard on the highway, the email that jumped into your inbox, the movie you saw... anything that uses language or images to communicate symbolically.
• Synchroncities are convergences of time, space and being: odd and unexpected and energized event or happening that shifts your direction and help you pay attention.
• Strands are multiple, repeated signs and synchronicities over time that move you on a new, different and often life-changing path.
If you'd like to learn more about how to pay attention, I'd suggest these affordable DailyOM courses:
How to Hear What the Univerese is Saying
Become a Spiritual Psychic in 28 Days
Moving from Stuck to Flow
You might already self-identify as a psychic, intuitive, empath, sensitive... a seeker on the path of awakening, who uses the tools of spiritual intuition.
Maybe you're learned to speak the language of the Universe so fluently, ALL of these names might fit you!
Name doesn't matter. What's important is this:
Spiritual intuition is a practice you can LEARN.
It's like having an affinity for drawing, or music... you start with a natural ability, and then as you practice and learn, you get better and better, until your skill level is very high.
Browse this website, and you'll find a complete library of resources for studying intuition as a spiritual practice: written teachings, audio recordings, video, self-study courses offered on a sliding scale, and small group training.
As you begin, you'll find yourself changing and growing in unexpected ways.
Here 7 keys for walking the path of spiritual intuition:
1. Commit to soul growth as your highest path, your deepest desire.
2. Let go of everything you think should happen.
3. Slow down, so you can actually hear the Universe.
4. Understand that this work will bring up all of your "stuff".
5. Trust that guides, angels, saints and Holy Ones are real.
6. Accept that they will help you in ways you might have trouble believing. .
6. Trust the Universe/God/Divine/One/All.
7. Make room for miracles and surprises!
Where to start?
Connecting with the guides, of course!
There are parts of this life that are so painful, we wonder how we’ll get through them.
A great loss.
The death of someone we love.
At first we’re in shock: we’re knocked out for the count, the pain is so intense.
And then, as we get up from the ground, we realize the hard work has just begun.
Moving through grief and loss is a personal process, and it takes as long as it takes. The old adage of “it takes a year” to get through a big loss just isn’t true. It often takes much, much longer. Decades, or many decades.
Sometimes, a big loss can change the trajectory of our entire lives.
It can be hard to resist armoring up when we’re in these situations: putting layer and layer of armor on our hearts, so we can numb out, so we don’t have to feel. We bind our hearts tightly shut, so nothing can get in and hurt us again.
Heartbreak… it’s real. It’s when your heart cracks open from the force of so much pain.
And what happens then is what we all know to be true: instead of more pain, this release, this cracking, this breaking, creates a hole, a crack, a gap.
This is where the Light can come in.
If your heart has been broken recently or long ago, recall this: the Light is coming in, even now, as you feel and heal. The Light is pouring in.
P.S. Sign up now for Spiritual Psychic Level One Winter 2017!
Get Daily Divine FREE to your inbox!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get Daily Divine direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"