2018 is the year in which we begin to have an unshakeable awareness of the new paradigm.
We aren't starting anything.
It's already begun.
The new paradigm is here now.
And we FINALLY understand FOR SURE that things are actually different.
Here's a few things that are emerging in 2018:
1. 2018 is an "11" year. 11 in numerology is a Master number. This number relates to intuition, intuitive opening, spirituality, spiritual awakening and enlightment,
That gives you an idea of what 2018 is all about, personally and collectively.
The new year calls us to claim our awakening.
2. 2018 is The Year of the Woman. The #metoo movement achieves tipping point. This means that women aren't just "demanding" their rights or accusing their predators and bullies. Now, they are suddenly unshakeably clear that the equality they have sought has been there all along.
It's always been there—but women have believed the dominant paradigm that has told women that they were less than. Now, that paradigm has shifted. We see clearly that the old paradigm was wrong, and it's over. When half of the population wakes up, there is a change in the mainstream reality.
The dominant culture continues to crumble, as it meets resistance in the places it once dominated. At home, where women claim equality with those they are intimate relationship to. In business leadership, where women step up for equal power and rewards. In human rights, where women rise up and support each other, across all ages, races and cultures. In political leadership, where women, especially those under 40, suddenly look around and say not just #metoo, but #whynotme?
Women start claiming their true power, and the world changes.
2. 2018 is The Year of Human Rights. Women's awareness supports the efforts of all other marginalized groups in the U.S. and third world countries.
Genderism, culturalism, nationalism—all of these start to crumble, as collective soul begins to shout "why do we think we're separate, because we're not?"
This doesn't mean racism or other "isms" is over yet. There is a still a great of work to be done, and these concepts are still very new in many countries. But it means that #nomore is the leading energy.
Our collective awareness has increased to the point where a large majority, even those who were on the fence or trying not to be involved, see clearly that racism etc is an idea we've grown past.
4. Social media opens us to Oneness. Yes, we all know about fake news, trolls and bullies. But if you are hooked into the steady stream of ONENESS that is also flowing through the feeds, you see that there is a very positive energy, a positive and human resistance to the dark that is getting louder and stronger everyday.
Choose light. Send light. Stream light. What you focus on--what we focus on—is what arrives into our reality.
5. We crack the code on darkness. Up until now, we've been naive little lambs, but we finally get it! We finally crack the code on how all the bullies and perpetrators and misogynists and narcissists work to throw us into confusion and chaos.
This is on a personal level, such as in your personal relationships, and at the highest political levels, which is obvious. Have you cracked the code yet?
Remember, dark forces seek to control attention. They manipulate by a constant stream of chaos: drama and darkness and one so-called crisis after the next. We finally crack the code, and then we decide to opt out. The moment we turn away from drama an chaos, our reality changes.
6. We are called to show up. It is no longer okay to hide out, pretend not to notice, live in the bubble or pull the covers over our head. When you understand Oneness, you understand there is no separation. We are all creating the reality of collective soul.
This is the year to stand up for what is right: inclusion, compassion, support, love. When we do this, the entire collective is lifted.
If this makes you uncomfortable, sit with that feeling and do it anyway.
This is a year you must choose between dark or Light, contraction or expansion. You can't stand on the sidelines, sitting this one out. The Universe asks you to choose, engage, participate, speak up and support.
Even if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
7. It's easier to change. The energy of 2018 moves faster. This means we can change faster, if we want to. For example, if you always had trouble losing weight, in 2018 this will be very simple for you. Your belief about yourself has changed, and your body receives this communication at the cellular level.
Old habits are easy to drop in 2018. You simply step into a new understanding of yourself, and your habits shift to fit this new understanding.
8. Manifesting is simpler. Things happen faster in the new paradigm: you can create faster, you can create on a bigger scale. It's all just easier.
This is the new energy, the new Flow. Think big this year, and in the years to come. The Universe is listening. Allow yourself to belief in the new reality, because it is here, and all you have to do is step into it.
2017 has been an enormous year for all of us. We are most definitely not the same people we were, when we started on this journey back in January.
So.. how have you changed? How have you grown? How are you different?
Here are 10 questions to ponder, especially effective if you work with a journal and/or meditation, to help you review and understand
1. What is the one thing you spend the most time doing this year? The second and third most?
2. What did you learn from the outer events in the world? Name everything you can think of.
3. What did you learn from your inner self? Name everything that comes to mind.
4. What three soul lessons you worked on the hardest this year?
5. What worked best for you this year? Name whatever comes to mind.
6. What made you happiest and gave you the most joy?
7. What didn’t work at all? What did you fail at, stop or let go?
8. What life goals did you accomplish? Was it a "building" year or a "resting" year?
9. What was left undone, or what do you still need to work on?
10. What dreams are becoming active? Write them down.
We move into 2018 with hope and tenacity.
We are eternal souls on an infinite journey. Every year brings new soul lessons, new challenges, new understanding, new joy.
There will come a magical moment this holiday season, perhaps even today, when you will see something, or you will experience something, and your heart will quietly unfold.
Everything will become sacred, holy, still.
And in this moment, in which you are not doing anything in particular, not having any big experience, something will shift and you will understand yourself as soul in body, Divine being having human experience.
It might show up as part of your religious tradition.
It might be a secular moment.
It might happen with family.
It might happen in community.
You might be by yourself.
This is a moment between the moments: a time when you observe yourself being your true soul Self.
It doesn't matter how this moment between moments finds you.
It just matters that when it does, you stop, allow it, and let it open you.
Wishing you and yours a day filled with all that is sacred, holy, still. Where all is calm and bright. And your hearts are overflowing.
Sara blogs weekly on spirituality and intuition!. Get Divine inspiration direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"