This summer was bliss...
My intention was to have a spiritual experience every day... and I was not opposed to have multiple spiritual experiences in 24 hours, either!
Some of the things I enjoyed most in these three months of a more relaxed way of being were:
• Seeing Ziggy Marley in concert
• Seeing Broken Bells in concert
• Trekking north to Whidbey Island, Washington three times
• Kayaking in Puget Sound
• Sitting on the deck and letting the trees talk to me
• Connecting deeply with clients in session work
• Working deeply with students in Heal Your Family Karma Summer Soul Intensive
• Creating ebooks and audio courses
• Driving less, shopping less, cooking less... being outside more
• The joys of water
• Meditating every single day
• Taking my son to college in Montana
• Transitioning my daughter tor high school
And most importantly... with intention, as spiritual practice, watching 60 sunsets, as many nights as I could... each a glorious reminder that we are are part of an infinite cosmos, and that at our core we are star dust, essence of the Universe.
As I begin to sense the amped up energy that arrives with fall, I am reminded of the importance of watching sunsets... and that no matter what we are busy with, there is always time to notice.
There are a few summer sunsets left. I invite you to seek them out.
After hosting Ask Sara Radio for almost four years on several networks, I have been guided to go deeper.
For some time, my heart has longed to return to Sanctuary; to create a haven, a respite, a place where Beautiful Souls community can gather and hold presence together as an energetic body.
We'll focus on:
• Teachings on spiritual intuition.
• Poetry and readings from sacred text.
• Insight on how to move through challenges in your life.
• Meditations during every show.
• Music by the most interesting artists in sacred and healing music, including Jai Uttal, Subway Bhaktis, Larkenlyre, Yang Ying, Davide Swarup, Ricky Kej, Wouter Kellerman, Jamie Janover, Desert Dwellers, David Newman, Moksha, Nadaka Gopika, Luminous World Orchestra, my own band Martyrs of Sound, and many more.
• Now and then, interviews with experts who are walking their path in Divine and authentic ways.
It's a different kind of show: a sacred place you can connect with Beautiful Souls community, meditate, pray, heal and understand your true nature as one of One.
CLICK for FREE PODCASTS
Get Daily Divine in your inbox!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get her teachings delivered to your inbox, plus a FREE ebook!
Daily Divine books
Get the complete Daily Divine teachings as books/ebooks!
Click to order!
Search our database to access over 500 articles on spirituality and intuition.