It is always interesting to look back at what you've learned in a time period.
The year... it's 365 rotations of sunrise to sunset.
And we are most defintely not the people we were, when we started on this journey back at the beginning of 2016.
So.. how have you changed? HOw have you grown? How are you different?
Here are some questions to ponder, especially effective if you work with a journal and/or meditation, to help you review and understand:
1. What is the one thing you spend the most time doing? The second most?
2. What worked best this year? Name everything you can think of
3. What made you happiest and gave you the most joy?
4. What did not work at all? Do you know why or not?
5. What life goals did you accomplish? Was it a "buidling" year or a "resting" year?
6. What was left undone, or what do you still need to work on?
7. What soul lessons did you learn? Name as many as you can think of.
We move into 2017 with hope, trepidation, uncertainty.
It's going to be a year of more big change. It's okay. The Uinverse is in charge. We are eternal souls on an infinite journey. No need to worry.
P.S. Access the NEW DailyOM course: Open Yourself to Your Guides & Angels here.
Soon it will be New Year’s, and our year will be tucked away in the memory box, a past that is complete.
Consider at this end of the year, how you will inhabit next year. You get to choose, with your intention and your awareness, how you will inhabit this lifetime.
You get to choose how you will inhabit this new year.
As you celebrate and mark the passing of this year, tucked away into the past, never to be revisited or returned to, do so with heart brimming:
• For all that went well.
• For all that simply was.
• For all you learned.
• For who you have become.
The day after tomorrow is next year.
The sun will rise.
And the Light will return again, to illuminate us all.
P.S. Get the NEW DailyOM course: Open Yourself to Your Guides & Angels.
Today is a day to immerse yourself in Light.
Wishing you all the high holy of the season.
And a heart brimming over with love.
Sara blogs weekly on spirituality and intuition!. Get Divine inspiration direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"