Here’s the channeled forecast for what's ahead for 2020:
1. The soul collective wakes up. Starting with The Shift in 2012, the soul collective has been waking up. As we arrive at 2020, we are aware that the collective is aware of itself. We are aware of ourselves as One, and we understand our power.
An example of this—of the soul collective becoming actualized—might be of a person who has been bullied. Not just by recent events, but for many decades since WWII.
Since the 1930s, we have been bullied and threatened. Now, as the last of this generation decides to reincarnate, the spell is broken. We no longer exist in the trance of fear inhabited by our ancestors. Collectively, we let go of that past, and emerge into a new reality.
2. 2020 is a “4” year. This is a year of organization, work and building. It is about practically, methodically figuring out how things work and then making them work. It is a year of setting and completing goals in an organized fashion. It is a year of determination, work and breakthrough.
In manifesting terms, we might say 2020 is a year where we have previously set intention, and we are actively working toward our goal. This is the year we will achieve the fruits of our efforts.
The “4” energy happens for each of us personally. It also happens with the bigger goals of all conscious beings on the planet.
2. We dump drama. We’ve learned a lot from politics the last few years, especially what we’re willing to put up with. In 2020, we walk away from the drama. We’ve seen enough. We’re bored. It's over.
In 2020, we realize that when we cut our losses—when we let go of stubbornness about a particular candidate or issue, and instead pull toward the big picture—we create a much better reality. Cooperating is not easy, but in 2020 we start to learn how.
3. Inclusivity is the norm. Our understanding of “us” has expanded across all lines of gender, race, age, ability, economics, politics, belief. Inclusivity is a given. Finally, we understand ourselves as One—and this understanding keeps growing as more people wake up.
4. Illness is revealed. I channel these Forecasts, and use the exact words that arrive. “Illness is revealed” for not just one but several leaders. Several people who are revealed to be “ill” are unable to carry out their duties due to their “illness”, or they may die. This happens in a condensed time period—it is a karmic, and it results in an unexpected changing of the guard, which shifts the direction of the future.
5. Gaia gets help. Greta Thunberg is the Joan of Arc of our time—a clarion voice that cuts through the chaos and shames us in to remembering what matters. In 2020, we madly work together to solve the issues of climate change. Other issues remain important. But fixing climate change becomes work in the collective.
6. The spell is broken. The image I channeled was this: we’ve all been sitting in a dark, dingy bomb shelter, with planes flying overhead. And then suddenly the spell is broken. We walk out the door, and we never look back. The addition to darkness, drama, fear—it’s no longer with us.
The spell is broken. The enchantment is over. We are no longer under the curse of the ideas of separation, violence and powerlessness. We’ve been under this particular spell since WWII. The last of the generation raised in this fear had died or will transition soon.
This spell is broken. It is the end of an era. We have no further patience for the evil, the coercive, the controlling. We get up, walk out and we go do something more meaningful.
7. Space travel and aliens. Yep, we’re going there. Climate change lends a new urgency to space exploration. In future generations, some of leave earth not because it’s ruined, but because we’re adventurers—we want to see other planets. In 2020, we develop space travel at the level of early cars—we create an initial mode of transportation for the masses.
Of course, aliens continue to make themselves known in 2020. It’s not scary—of course we’re not alone. Our starseed DNA activates, as we accept the reality of galactic nature.
8. Green inventions. Over the past few years, inventors have been quietly creating and inventing new green technologies. These are not AI or tech. These are new inventions in food, plants, transportation, packaging, climate and energy solutions. Remember how 10 years ago, we didn't even have smart phones? And now life has changed because of them. This is the same energy we enter now—new green inventions that change our entire way of living in the span of a decade or less. Very exciting!
9. The beginnig of Aquarian age. On Solstice of December 2020, we enter a new Aquarian age until 2159. This is what have all been waiting for. Life is different. Life is better. We are truly evolving as humans.
After you read this Forecast 2020, you may find it interesting to look at the Forecasts of years past and notice the patterns emerging.
Forecast 2019: The Year of Creative Collaboration
Forecast 2018: The Year of Collective Soul
Forecast 2017: Begin Again
Forecast 2016 (not written)
Forecast 2015: A Year of Exponential Expansion
Forecast 2014: Beyond the Shift
We are not the same people we were, when we started on this journey back in January 2019.
Here are 10 questions to answer in your journal, to help you understand how much you've changed in the last 365 days.
1. What one thing did you spend the most time doing this year?
2. What did you learn from the outer events in the world?
3. What did you learn about your inner self?
4. What soul lessons did you work on the hardest?
5. What worked the best for you this year?
6. What made you happiest and gave you the most joy?
7. What didn’t work at all? What was an absolute fail?
8. What life goals did you accomplish?
9. What was left undone, or what do you still need to work on?
10. What dreams are you moving toward now?
In 2020 we will dreama new dream.
We are eternal souls on an infinite journey.
Every year brings new wisdom and soul growth.
P.S. Join us for Begin Again: The 33 Intentions 2020. Just $15!
There will be a vibe in the air soon. This happens every year.
It's not really about the specifics of what holiday you do or don't celebrate. It's about collective soul taking a very deep breath and turning its attention to light, all at once, all together.
This will be the vibe in the air, starting tonight.
Magic will come, for some under the name of Santa, but for others just because as we seek magic, magic arrives to the collective.
Light will come, starting early tomorrow. You wil feel it.
Also tomorrow, peace will come. You will feel this too.
If there are things that need your attention today, remember to take some time to meditate and pray on all of this magic, light and peace.
If you have a free schedule, immerse yourself in this grace.
P.S. Join us for Begin Again: The 33 Intentions 2020 this January. Just $15!
You know that afternoon when you pull out that box of holiday decor you have stashed in the garage or attic or closet, and you take out all that stuff that's been waiting there all year?
And all memories flood forward?
What you were doing last year.
What you were doing five years ago.
Who made the ornament out of glue and glitter.
Who was there then, who is no longer here.
Who you were then, that you are no longer.
If you allow yourself to sink into the absolute sentimentality of the season, it can be a watershed, a great releasing. And this can be a good thing.
When we see where we have been, we can better assess where we are now.
We can remember that our lives are both as simple as the experience of one Now moment, and as rich as the sum total of all the experiences of Now moments we've every had, in this lifetime and in all lifetimes.
P.S. Sign up now for BEGIN AGAIN, our January viritual retreat. Just $15!
A gentle reminder:
If you are starting to feel stressed or overwhelmed by the holidays ahead—either an overly busy schedule, or no real plan at all—it's a good time to recenter.
You get to choose how you'll celebrate the holiday this year.
It can be religious tradition.
It can be family tradition.
It can be no tradition at all.
Our spirituality is activated all year 'round.
No one time of year is more "special" than another.
That means, whatever you need to do right now in your own life, that will bring joy into your life—this is what you are invited to do.
There isn't a right way.
There isn't a way you "should" be.
Ask your heart what you want, and follow that.
P.S. Sign up now for BEGIN AGAIN, our January viritual retreat. Just $15!
As we enter into this holiday season, memories from years past comes flooding back..
It's common for our holiday memories to compile upon each other. So that December 1970 merges into December 1989, 2004 and so on, until all of these memories become a portal into something bigger than just memory.
The holidays are often bittersweet—there is a lot of buildup, pressure, expectation.
The holidays are often sad—we've lost people who were once with us, we don't have the loving relationships we want, other things might not be how we want them.
Yet there is always magic—a whole complilation of magical moments that you can recall from your very first holiday up until now.
It can be a powerful meditation, to reflect on all the holiday seasons you have experienced and dive into the emotion there; the sorrow and joy.
And if you stay in that meditation of past holidays, and allow all those memories to wash over you, eventually your memory will lead you to magic.
P.S. Be a part of Begin Again: The 33 Intentions 2020 this January. Just $15!
Sara blogs weekly on spirituality and intuition!. Get Divine inspiration direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"