Do you remember when you were small, and you went outside to play and everthing was just magical?
Every tree, every flower, eery leaf and grass and stick seemed to communicate with you, whispering a mysterious language that you understood clearly, even though you did not know the words?
When you were a child, you understood Nature as she really is: a living, sentient, conscious collective of beings who are fully able to connect with you and love you.
Nature heals us.
Nature balances us.
Nature guides us.
If you have not allowed yourself to become a child again in Nature, to walk outside and simply be—not exercising, not with a goal or a mission, but instead just wandering about and noticing everything—these last beautiful days of Autumn are an extraordinary time to create that opening for yourself.
It's often said we are Divine beings having a human experience.
But what does that really mean?
Whenever we accept things as “truth” for a long time, it’s good to step back and take another look. Sometimes looking at “truths” can be uncomfortable, or bring up some resistance—we want to believe what we believe.
But what if we did that?
What if we left out that whole "Divine being" part, and looked at this idea a little plainer, little more stripped down. As in:
"We are souls having a human experience."
Not Divine beings.
It helps us flip this idea around and look at it anew, for two reasons:
• First, souls are not neutral—they have choice. In this way, we can be either souls turned to light. Or we can be souls turned toward dark. The soul has choice.
• Second, our human selves are not neutral either—our human self, which we might call our mind, ego or personality, also has choice. As humans, we can be "good,” which most people think of as kind, compassionate, and loving. Or we can be “bad,” which most people take as mean, cruel and hateful.
We get to choose the orientation of our soul: toward Light or dark.
And we get to choose the orientation of our human self: toward Light or dark.
Nobody is perfect. In fact, most of us are woefully in the middle, perfectly imperfect, walking our path. And yet many of us are leaning toward the Light.
The thing is: it’s complicated, this task of being both soul and human! It’s not as easy to lean toward Light as we might imagine, even if that is our soul’s and personality’s desire.
We are wonderfully imperfect.
We are on the path.
We are leaning to the Light.
That is enough for today.
The time of harvest is here.
Join us we celebrate 21 days at Autumn Equinox,
and gather in the fruits of all we have been working on—practical, emotional, spiritual.
We will connect as conscious beings to this season of fullness,
explore the beauty of transition in the natural world, and release all that calls to be let go.
Together, we will celebrate the Harvest Moon,
and hold the deep mystery at New Moon.
This course begins in September; jump in any time.
You will receive your Lessons every few days.
If you get behind, no worries; do the Lessons at your own pace, on your own schedule.
You can go back to the material at any time.
During this 9-Lesson self-study course::
• We’ll examine what we have experienced this summer.
• We’ll allow ourselves to move into a season of change.
• We’ll gather in the gifts of our soul.
• We’ll celebrate the harvest.
• We'll be astounded by Nature's changing beauty.
• We'll witness with the Full Moon.
• We’ll hold light and shadow at Equinox
• We will communicate with plants, trees and weather.
• We will allow ourselves deep knowing and deep feeling
• We'll set intention for the New Moon
This low-cost course is a Beautiful Souls community offering.
• Self-paced distance learning
• Elegant written/audio curriculum
• Each lesson delivered to your inbox
• Access on computer, mobile device
• Private Beautiful Souls community
• Just $15
Get Daily Divine FREE to your inbox!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get Daily Divine direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"