A few days ago, Uranus entered Taurus—a significant planetary shift that we haven't seen in 84 years, since 1934.
Almost on cue, the Hawaiian volcano began to erupt and spew, and is still in the process of a very earthly Taurean reaction.
And yet also in the air there is a different kind of grounding—expressed surprisingly by the royal wedding.
All that tradition—very Taurean—is today a world focus. It's the traditional marriage of two very non traditional people.
It's a sign of hope, a symbol of what can be at the start of this 7 year journey.
For the next 7 years, regardless of your chart, we are going to have significant change, personally and collectively. So much so, that I would say we will not recognize ourselves, when we reach 2024.
Personally and collectively, we'll have evolved and—as Taurus dictates—grounded.
Here is a easy ritual to set intention for the coming shift:
• Think back to who you were in 2011 when Uranus was in Aries. Picture yourself in your mind's eye, and see yourself back then.
• Recall all the major milestones you experienced in those 7 years—use your journal to help you remember.
• Expect that the next 7 years will bring the same level of change, but this time with the grounded energy of Taurus, not the warrior-like energy of Aries.
• Connect with what your biggest, vastest, most expanded dreams are for the next 7 years. Again, use your journal to write them down.
• Understand that whatever your heart desires, is what the Universe is bringing to you.
• When you are clear on what your heart desires, write it in your journal as a ritual of intention.
• Meditate on this, and allow the Universe to bring you more information.
Sara blogs weekly on spirituality and intuition!. Get Divine inspiration direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"