We are always invited to take off our armor.
• We can stop hacking away at time and its impossible demands.
• We can stop fighting chaos and the drama of the world.
• We can set down our swords and let the battle rage on without us.
In June, we are granted reprieve... and if we are wise, we take ourselves to quiet green places and plunge our bare feet into cool streams, and we slow down and open up and REMEMBER why we're on this planet.
In this month of Summer Solstice, I invite you to:
• Live "en plein air" as much as you can.
• Rise early, with the birds.
• Notice the air on your skin.
• Eat plant foods with vital force.
• Forest bathe: just you and the trees.
• Begin to observe the first sunsets of summer.
• Marvel at how much Light is arriving into the world.
The world, with all its cares and worries, can wait.
In June, the Light increases and extends, so we can WAKE UP from the illusion of worldly pressures, and experience the essence of life.
Get Sara's inspiration
Sign up for Sara's weekly inspiration and get her FREE ebook What are Your Psychic Gifts!
Sara Wiseman is an intuitive, channel and visionary teacher of spiritual intuition. The founder of Intuition University, she's taught students worldwide via her books, courses and training.