Daily Divine: What matters to you?
Do you know what's important to you?
Recall: what you focus on expands.
So when you claim what matters to you, the Universe brings your more of that.
• Some people value romance—they want love and passion with a partner.
• Some people value family—they want to be with their biological or created family.
• Some people desire abundance—they seek to enrich their lives with wealth.
• Some people want experiences—they are here to do everything.
• Some people have goals—they are here on a soul mission.
• Some people want magic—they want moments in sublime connection with the Universe.
You might want these things—or you might want something else.
The point is, knowing what's important to you—discerning it and claiming it to the Universe—aloud, in writing, in prayer, in meditation, in action—is how you will be led to more of what matters.
P.S. Earlybird signsups are OPEN for INTUITION UNIVERSITY SPRING 2022!
Comments are closed.
Get Sara's weekly inspiration
Sign up for Sara's weekly inspiration and get her FREE ebook What are Your Psychic Gifts!
Sara Wiseman is a visionary teacher of spiritual intuition. She has taught hundreds of thousands of students via her books, courses and training.
Study with Sara