It is always interesting to look back at what you've learned in a time period.
The year... it's 365 rotations of sunrise to sunset.
And we are most defintely not the people we were, when we started on this journey back at the beginning of 2016.
So.. how have you changed? HOw have you grown? How are you different?
Here are some questions to ponder, especially effective if you work with a journal and/or meditation, to help you review and understand:
1. What is the one thing you spend the most time doing? The second most?
2. What worked best this year? Name everything you can think of
3. What made you happiest and gave you the most joy?
4. What did not work at all? Do you know why or not?
5. What life goals did you accomplish? Was it a "buidling" year or a "resting" year?
6. What was left undone, or what do you still need to work on?
7. What soul lessons did you learn? Name as many as you can think of.
We move into 2017 with hope, trepidation, uncertainty.
It's going to be a year of more big change. It's okay. The Uinverse is in charge. We are eternal souls on an infinite journey. No need to worry.
P.S. Access the NEW DailyOM course: Open Yourself to Your Guides & Angels here.
Get Sara's inspiration
Sign up for Sara's weekly inspiration and get her FREE ebook What are Your Psychic Gifts!
Sara Wiseman is an intuitive, channel and visionary teacher of spiritual intuition. She's taught hundreds of thousands of students via her books, courses and training.