As we open to the ARIES FULL MOON in the next few days, you might be feeling angry, aggressive, even filled with rage. You might be feeling:
• Anger at the chaos of our political system
• Aggression as you are faced with people who just don't "get it"
• Rage at wounds in the collective surrounding violence and sexual assault
• Feelings of helplessness, especially if you are a woman, LGBT, or non-white—anyone who has been marginalized.
• Compassion for all those who have been victimized, including yourself
• The battle cry of "no more"
All of this fierce aggression is helping you to:
• Stand up for what is whole, safe and love
• Say "no more" to what is shattered, violent and dark
It's not the easiest full moon.
Aries is the ram.
Aries invites you to battle.
Being a Spiritual Warrior does not meaning hiding in a cave.
Aries asks us to step forward.
Here's a RITUAL: as you stand under the full moon in the next few days, close your eyes, breathe and ask the Universe for guidance. And then simply say "I say 'no more' to...." and then keep filling in the phrase until you find your truth.
Get Daily Divine FREE to your inbox!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get Daily Divine direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"