You’ve probably heard this Zen wisdom:
“Meditate for an hour a day, unless you are too busy.
In that case, meditate for two hours.”
I’d like to suggest you apply this to your own life... not in terms of hours-on-the-cushion, but in terms of intention.
In other words:
“Connect with the Universe each day, unless you are too stressed.
In that case, connect with the Universe in every moment.”
In the practice of spiritual intuition, we don’t focus on the length of time spent in meditation: formally on the cushion. Formal meditation is a very valid practice, but in spiritual intuition we seek to receive Divine guidance in every moment, from every Source.
We seek to learn the language of the Universe, so we are always and continually guided. We seek to connect in a way so that there is no time we are not meditating, praying, in direct connection.
Thus, understanding can happen very quickly. It may not take an hour: it may take ten minutes, or five or even occur instantaneously.
To do this, we use a continual process of:
• Entering in to work with our Guides, receive visions, messages, knowing and all the ways the Universe communicates with us from within
•Expanding out to receive synchronicities, events, messages and all the ways the Universe communicates with us from without
No matter what you are going through, I invite you... now more than ever... to attend to your spiritual practice:
• Recommit to your spiritual study
• Connect daily, or many times a day, with your Guides & Angels
• Reconnect with your spiritual support groups
• Be aware, open, transparent and expanded
• Use Light to stay out of darkness and fear
• Learn the language of the Universe, and let it guide you
P.S. Join me December 21 for AWAITING LIGHT: A WINTER SOLSTICE WORKSHOP!
Sara brings you mystic messages every week! Sign up and get Sara's FREE ebook What are Your Psychic Gifts!