Have you had enough fun this summer?
That's a question to ask yourself right now.
Because there is still time, and it is definitely still worth it, to make space for those things you can only do in the summer months. Some of what I did (some multiple times) are:
• Rode my bike at Minto Brown
• Got veggies at the local farm stand
• Watched the 60 sunsets of summer
• Traveled to Whidbey Island
• Day tripped to the Oregon Coast
• Attended local outdoor concerts
• Day tripped to Portland
• Lifted weights at the gym
• Recorded 66 new podcasts for you (more on that soon!)
• Did my book tour: 12 events in 4 states plus a 40-interview radio tour! Whoo hoo!
We all have responsibilities: work family, and things we need to get done.
The weather has been freakishly strange: hot, smoky, windy, rainy, depending on where you live.
But the question remains: have you gotten enough summer from your summer?
If you haven't, please make the time for at least one thing that your heart deeply wants to do.
We are not here to work or be busy every second.
Our soul purpose is to enjoy our lives.
Get Sara's inspiration
Sign up for Sara's weekly inspiration and get her FREE ebook What are Your Psychic Gifts!
Sara Wiseman is an intuitive, channel and visionary teacher of spiritual intuition. The founder of Intuition University, she's taught students worldwide via her books, courses and training.