Call in today for FREE READINGS TUESDAY!
Sometimes we are lost in the wasteland.
When you notice you are feeling this way, you can trust that many of your ego identities are releasing at once. You are shedding skins.
You will probably start to notice that:
• Things you enjoyed are no longer enjoyable.
• Goals you had aren’t interesting any more.
• Places you used to go don’t exist or are blocked.
• People you used to know are MIA.
• Relationships are dry and parched.
When everything falls apart, it often falls apart all at once.
This does not mean our lives are over.
It means we are in the wasteland—a time of enormous cleansing and clearing.
It means we are shedding skins—identities, old ways-- at a furious pace, and all we can do at the moment is wait until the cycle is finished.
If this is happening to you get curious:
• What is leaving?
• What is letting go?
• How are you shedding skins?
• How are you becoming free?
The wasteland does not last forever. It lasts until we have shed our skin, and are standing fresh and clean, ready to go forward again.
P.S. Sign up now for our JANUARY RETREAT & SOUL GATHERING. Learn more!
Divine inspiration for seekers & soul travelers
Sign up for Sara's weekly inspiration and get her FREE ebook What are Your Psychic Gifts!