I am noticing, and noticing again, the amazing shifts that are following The Shift of 2012. We've talked already about how some of you struggled and wailed through the end of last year... and now you're moving along like gangbusters, facing your life in a new way.
Others of you are just starting to feel the affects of the Shift NOW, as in right now, this month. What I am seeing most here is folks who are breaking karma—actually trouncing long established patterns and saying "no more" to these patterns in their lives.
If this is you, you may be:
• Moving to another location
• Moving to another living situation
• Quitting a job that no longer serves
• Ending a romantic relationship
• Ending a habit or addiction
• Ending a habitual thought pattern
• Breaking off relationships that are toxic and negative
• Breaking away from ways of living that are dull, numbing, boring
• Refusing to accept situations that are low vibration
• Turning away from low vibration media
With all this refusal, space is created for a new kind of living. This may include:
• Stepping into your own personal spiritual practice
• Finally understanding who you really are
• Accepting the truth of yourself as Divine
• Allowing yourself to live without fear
• Allowing yourself to expand into who you can be
• Loving yourself
• Loving all those around you
• Feeling gratitude for the smallest things
• Being in awe of everything
It feels like, no matter what stage you're at: the creation or destruction, the Kali or Shiva, the wave building or the wave receding, we are moving in an deeper, more magical, more mystical way—we are moving in our true natures, or toward our true natures. Celebrate this! Rejoice! It's been a long time coming.
Get Daily Divine FREE to your inbox!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get Daily Divine direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"
Get the book!
Get the complete teachings of Daily Divine! Click to buy.