This summer was bliss...
My intention was to have a spiritual experience every day... and I was not opposed to have multiple spiritual experiences in 24 hours, either!
Some of the things I enjoyed most in these three months of a more relaxed way of being were:
• Seeing Ziggy Marley in concert
• Seeing Broken Bells in concert
• Trekking north to Whidbey Island, Washington three times
• Kayaking in Puget Sound
• Sitting on the deck and letting the trees talk to me
• Connecting deeply with clients in session work
• Working deeply with students in Heal Your Family Karma Summer Soul Intensive
• Creating ebooks and audio courses
• Driving less, shopping less, cooking less... being outside more
• The joys of water
• Meditating every single day
• Taking my son to college in Montana
• Transitioning my daughter tor high school
And most importantly... with intention, as spiritual practice, watching 60 sunsets, as many nights as I could... each a glorious reminder that we are are part of an infinite cosmos, and that at our core we are star dust, essence of the Universe.
As I begin to sense the amped up energy that arrives with fall, I am reminded of the importance of watching sunsets... and that no matter what we are busy with, there is always time to notice.
There are a few summer sunsets left. I invite you to seek them out.
Sara blogs weekly on intuition and spirituality! Get Divine inspiration direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"