This summer was bliss...
My intention was to have a spiritual experience every day... and I was not opposed to have multiple spiritual experiences in 24 hours, either!
Some of the things I enjoyed most in these three months of a more relaxed way of being were:
• Seeing Ziggy Marley in concert
• Seeing Broken Bells in concert
• Trekking north to Whidbey Island, Washington three times
• Kayaking in Puget Sound
• Sitting on the deck and letting the trees talk to me
• Connecting deeply with clients in session work
• Working deeply with students in Heal Your Family Karma Summer Soul Intensive
• Creating ebooks and audio courses
• Driving less, shopping less, cooking less... being outside more
• The joys of water
• Meditating every single day
• Taking my son to college in Montana
• Transitioning my daughter tor high school
And most importantly... with intention, as spiritual practice, watching 60 sunsets, as many nights as I could... each a glorious reminder that we are are part of an infinite cosmos, and that at our core we are star dust, essence of the Universe.
As I begin to sense the amped up energy that arrives with fall, I am reminded of the importance of watching sunsets... and that no matter what we are busy with, there is always time to notice.
There are a few summer sunsets left. I invite you to seek them out.
Get Daily Divine in your inbox!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get her teachings delivered to your inbox, plus a FREE ebook!
Daily Divine books
Get the complete Daily Divine teachings as books/ebooks!
Click to order!