Have you ever felt stuck, or do you feel stuck now?
That numbing state, where you know you're unhappy, but you don't know which way to turn, which path to take, what to do next?
And the more you try to figure it out logically, or even with spiritual tools such as meditation and direct connection with your guides, the more confused you get?
Even the synchronicities around you don't make sense: they're happening, you can see them. But they don't tally up. You can't figure them out.
One of the biggest thing you learn about living a guided life... a life in which you let the Universe lead instead of trying to push the river... is that stuckness is okay, chaos is okay, not knowing is okay.
These aren't our favorite places to be, but they are a part of the cycle of change and growth that we each embark upon every month, day.. .sometimes several times a day!
You can look at the process of change in three stages:
• Stuckness, in which you are moving against the Universe
• Gap or Chaos, in which you are in free-fall, you don't know what to do
• Flow, in which you're moving effortlessly in synch with the Universe once again
At the beginning of your spiritual understanding, most of spend a heck of a lot of time in Stuckness: we stay in there because we are in fear, in pain, distracted, numbed out.
It takes a lot of courage to stop hanging onto the cliff with your fingernails and just let go... trusting that net is going to show up, even if you can't see it yet.
But after you've done the process a few times... wow!
Your spiritual understanding increases, you begin to TRUST the Universe, (which is what it's there for) and you begin to learn how to quickly, even instantaneously do the process: Stuck to Gap to Flow.
You can learn how now... I explain the nuts and bolts in my course, Moving from Stuck to Flow.
We are always invited to take off our armor.
• We can stop hacking away at time and its impossible demands.
• We can stop fighting chaos and the drama of the world.
• We can set down our swords and let the battle rage on without us.
In June, we are granted reprieve... and if we are wise, we take ourselves to quiet green places and plunge our bare feet into cool streams, and we slow down and open up and REMEMBER why we're on this planet.
In this month of Summer Solstice, I invite you to:
• Live "en plein air" as much as you can.
• Rise early, with the birds.
• Notice the air on your skin.
• Eat plant foods with vital force.
• Forest bathe: just you and the trees.
• Begin to observe the first sunsets of summer.
• Marvel at how much Light is arriving into the world.
The world, with all its cares and worries, can wait.
In June, the Light increases and extends, so we can WAKE UP from the illusion of worldly pressures, and experience the essence of life.
Sara channels FREE weekly Divine messages just for you! Subscribe and get Sara's FREE ebook What are Your Psychic Gifts!