Others of you are just starting to feel the effects of awakening now, as in right now, this moment. What I am seeing most here is folks who are breaking karma—actually trouncing long established patterns and saying “no more” to these patterns in their lives.
If this is you, you may be:
• Moving to another location.
• Moving to another living situation.
• Quitting a job that no longer serves.
• Ending a romantic relationship.
• Ending a habit or addiction.
• Ending a habitual thought pattern.
• Breaking off relationships that are toxic and negative.
• Breaking away from ways of living that are dull, numbing, boring.
• Refusing to accept situations that are low vibration. Turning away from low vibration media.
With all this refusal, space is created for a new kind of living. This may include:
• Stepping into your own personal spiritual practice.
• Finally understanding who you really are.
• Accepting the truth of yourself as Divine.
• Allowing yourself to live without fear.
• Allowing yourself to expand into who you can be.
• Loving yourself.
• Loving all those around you.
• Feeling gratitude for the smallest things.
• Being in awe of everything.
It feels like, no matter what stage you’re at: the creation or destruction, the Shiva or Kali, the wave building or the wave receding, we are moving in a deeper, more magical, more mystical way—we are moving in our true natures, or toward our true natures. Celebrate this! Rejoice! It’s been a long time coming.
P.S. Be part of our July Course of the Month, $24.99