At some point—maybe when we’re young, maybe when we’re old—we finally stop playing the blame game with the Universe as our target.
We gradually begin to adopt a new perspective, a soul perspective. As in:
• What would this situation look like if I were to view it from spiritual perspective?
• What would I think of this situation if I were trusting the Universe?
• If I’m infinite soul, that is this particular situation so terrible?
• If there’s no shame or guilt or fear, only lessons, what does this stuation show me?
• What if looked at this with curiosity, instead of misery?
• If I can’t mess up, only learn, what would this situation mean?
You get the idea.
It can be fun—for a while—to pretend we're helpless, blown about by the winds of fate and circumstance.
But when you really begin to accept yourself as soul first... you realize that view isn't actually all that fun after all.
Much more fun, and real, and worth, to step into your own life with full responsibility for all your actions and thoughts... and see what you can create from that point of view.
Might not be perfect.
Might not be as good as you'd hoped.
Might not be where you wanted it to be.
But you will at least be on your journey, learning and growing and free.
P.S. NEW! Listen to hundreds of FREE podcasts on spiritual intuition.
Get Daily Divine direct to your inbox!
Sara Wiseman blogs about spirituality and intuition several days a week. Get award-winning Daily Divine delivered to your inbox, plus receive a FREE ebook!