The grace and hope of 2013 are apparent. The energy has lightened, and there is the feeling of a collective sigh of relief... We made it through the intensity and trauma of 2012.
• We're here.
• We're together.
• We're wiser for the experience.
• We're more tender, as well.
This new year, I invite you to do something cermonial to clear the old, welcome the new. You will have your own preferences on how to do this, but some things I find useful are:
• Cleaning and rearranging your home
• Taking down holiday decor
• Setting out simple, energetically clear objects that remind you of the new year, such as flowers, crystals, nature brought indoors
• Burn sweet sage or cedar
• Burn candles
• Sit outside in blankets and watch the clouds, or the stars
• Take a ceremonial salt bath with aromatherapy
• Listen to music you have never heard before
• Talk a long walk outside
I invite you to listen to the first of a four part series starting this week on Ask Sara, both the Wed and Friday shows. We'll be working from my new book, The Four Passages of the Heart on both shows, throughout the month of January. Order your copy now!
Blessings, love and joy to you! It's going to be a great year!!!!
Get Daily Divine and a FREE ebook!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Sign up her for award-winning teachings delivered to your inbox, plus a FREE ebook!
Search our database to access over 500 articles on spirituality and intuition.