It has been a long and difficult year for many of us. At the very most, you have experienced disaster, tragedy, grief and fear. At the very least, you have had a year of opening and expanding, and moving from old self into a new understanding of self.
We are literally shedding our old skins and stepping into new ways of being, individually and collectively, as the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Enlightenment, becomes apparent in our lives.
As the Shift continues to open our hearts and our consciousness, there is no place for mass consumerism, mass consumption. There’s no place for negative relationships, or ways of being that make you unhappy, miserable or stressed. There is absolutely no place for violence, hatred, intolerance or shame.
On this day of Solstice, some things to consider:
• Let go of everything that doesn’t serve you.
• Let go of everything that is not authentic or holds true meaning for you.
• Let go of anything that does not reflect you as Soul, Divine being.
You are allowed to do this. In fact, you are invited in a way that many of you many never again experience in your lifetime.
In fact, during this Age of Enlightenment, you are not just invited, but you are requested by the Universe to step into the consciousness of who you truly are as Soul.
Today, on winter Solstice, December 21, 2012, I invite you to:
• Mediate, pray and contemplate.
• Rest, deeply.
• Light candles, or do another ritual, that symbolizes the shift of the old you, into the new Self emerging.
• Gather with kindred beings, souls in conscious reflection of this day and this time.
It is the Solstice, it is the Shift. It is a day to understand that this is your life. You are not required to waste it on things that you are no longer aligned with. Let go of what is past. Step into the light of who you really are. Step into the light of what we truly can be as individuals, as community, as collective soul, as One.