Every year, I write a forecast for the new year.
2017 is especially interesting, as we are not only entering a new year, but a new nine-year cycle.
As you remember, 2016 was a "nine" year, The Year of Completion. Hopefully, you spent 2016 tying up loose ends, letting go of what didn't work, cleaning up your act… all the ways we complete what is finished.
Take a moment now, and recall what you were doing from 2007 to 2016. Anything that is still left over from that time is now finished. Let it go.
In 2017, we Begin Again. 2017 is numerologically a "one" year, which brings us all of the qualities of the number "one" (the demanding "me" of the child, the need for individuation) that we are seeing in current politics.
2017 is the start of the next nine-year cycle. But we do not start from scratch. Instead, we do another pass through of what we've been working on: same lessons, at a more advanced level.
For example: when you transition from elementary school to high school, you don't just stop doing math and english. You keep studying math and english, but at a more advanced level.
Thus, in this new nine-year cycle, the Universe is going to test us on each lesson and see if we've mastered it. For example, in the last nine years:
• Was your money stable or instable?
• Were you working, not working?
• Were you living in the same place, moving or relocating?
• Were you in a relationship, starting one or ending one?
• Were you in school, graduating? What were you studying?
• Did you travel? Where? What happened?
• Was your health good, or did you have challenges?
• Were there changes in yoru family? New additions or empty nest?
• What were you afraid of our anxious about?
• What were you angry or bitter about?
• What else?
Expect to a repeat of what we’ve aready been working on, both individually and collectively. The goal is learn fast and "test out" of a lesson!
Please note: There is no punishment or failure. This is what we're here for as souls: to learn and grow!
As for world predictions? The writing is on the wall. There arehard lessons ahead with the new administration. In times like these:
• Listen to your meditation, instead of to the media.
• Now more than ever, commit to your spiritual practice.
• Let go of fear. It might seem like the sky is falling. But things find balance quickly.
• Don’t underestimate the power of the Universe to correct man's mistakes. Corrective forces are already in motion. The Universe is still here. Universal laws still apply.
• The lesson for 2017 is We are One. What affects one, affects all. The lesson for the nine-year cycle is: United we stand, divided we fall. Not just for America, but the whole world.
• The small group that is trying to take us backwards? They don’t know it is only possible to go forward. What has been opened and expanded cannot be closed or shut.
Put your intention to peace, harmony and the happiness of all beings.
Work on your stuff.
Live from your soul... and begin again.
Get Daily Divine delivered!
Sara Wiseman blogs about spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get award-winning Daily Divine delivered to your inbox, plus receive a FREE ebook!