For some time, my heart has longed to return to Sanctuary; to create a haven, a respite, a place where Beautiful Souls community can gather and hold presence together as an energetic body.
Starting September 4, I'll be creating Sanctuary again.
Live callers are still welcome.
In our new Sanctuary format we'll focus on:
• Teachings on spiritual intuition.
• Poetry and readings from sacred text.
• Insight on how to move through challenges in your life.
• Meditations during every show.
• Music by the most interesting artists in sacred and healing music, including Jai Uttal, Subway Bhaktis, Larkenlyre, Yang Ying, Davide Swarup, Ricky Kej, Wouter Kellerman, Jamie Janover, Desert Dwellers, David Newman, Moksha, Nadaka Gopika, Luminous World Orchestra, my own band Martyrs of Sound, and many more.
• Now and then, interviews with experts who are walking their path in Divine and authentic ways.
It's a different kind of show: a sacred place you can connect with Beautiful Souls community, meditate, pray, heal and understand your true nature as one of One.
Tune in THURSDAYS,
starting September 4, 2014
10 AM PT • 1 PM ET
CLICK TO LISTEN
CLICK for FREE PODCASTS
With over 285,000 subscribers (and 13,000 new subscribers a month) ASK SARA/SANCTUARY broadcasts out of Seattle and streams globally.