You might already self-identify as a psychic, intuitive, empath, sensitive... a seeker on the path of awakening, who uses the tools of spiritual intuition.
Maybe you're learned to speak the language of the Universe so fluently, ALL of these names might fit you!
Name doesn't matter. What's important is this:
Spiritual intuition is a practice you can LEARN.
It's like having an affinity for drawing, or music... you start with a natural ability, and then as you practice and learn, you get better and better, until your skill level is very high.
Browse this website, and you'll find a complete library of resources for studying intuition as a spiritual practice: written teachings, audio recordings, video, self-study courses offered on a sliding scale, and small group training.
As you begin, you'll find yourself changing and growing in unexpected ways.
Here 7 keys for walking the path of spiritual intuition:
1. Commit to soul growth as your highest path, your deepest desire.
2. Let go of everything you think should happen.
3. Slow down, so you can actually hear the Universe.
4. Understand that this work will bring up all of your "stuff".
5. Trust that guides, angels, saints and Holy Ones are real.
6. Accept that they will help you in ways you might have trouble believing. .
6. Trust the Universe/God/Divine/One/All.
7. Make room for miracles and surprises!
Where to start?
Connecting with the guides, of course!
Two beautiful (and affordable) ways to learn are:
8 Weeks with your Guides & Angels
Be a Divine Conduit for Guides & Angels
P.S. Registration will be closing soon for Small Group Training this January. Sign up today!
Get Daily Divine and a FREE ebook!
Twice weekly, Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition. Get award-winning Daily Divine delivered to your inbox, plus receive a FREE ebook!