NEW! The Holiday Series
Sara teaches the lessons of Entering Stillness: A Winter's Retreat.
1. What is your intention for the holidays?
Learn why when whenever we act with intention, our reality shifts in that direction.
2. What is your choice for the holidays?
Learn why remembering the past helps us choose what we want to experience now.
3. Why does going smaller make us happier?
Learn why we often find the simplest events or experiences to be the most meaningful.
4. What are 'habits of joy' and how do they help us?
Learn how we can release the idea that more is better, and instead learn to enjoy the simple things.
5. Why do we struggle with family and kin during the holidays?
Learn why family karma gets triggered over the holidays, and what we can do to stay in balance.
6. How can we clear family dysfunction over the holidays?
Learn how we can resolve family conflict by working soul-to-soul, and why this approach often creates miracles.
7. What happens when we rethink holiday traditions?
Learn why letting go of old ways can get help us unstuck, and quickly point us toward new possibilities.
8. What happens when we rethink holiday gift giving?
Learn the energetic nature of gift giving, and why this matters whether we give or receive.
9. What happens when we rethink holiday revelry?
Learn why making merry may or may not be the right approach for you during the holidays.
10. Why does celebrating in community matter?
Learn why the holidays remind us to gather together and witness each other as One.
11. How can we find the moments between the moments?
Learn why formal celebrations are not as important as the individual moments that surround them.
12. Creating a Winter's Solstice ritual.
Enjoy a Winter Solstice blessing to bless this past year and light your path forward.