2021: The Year of Collective Leadership
I am delighted to bring you my channeled forecast for 2021:
1. The Aquarian Age dawns. For most of 2020, we’ve been straining against the shackles of tyranny—both viral and political. On Solstice of December 2020, we entered the Age of Aquarius—which will last until 2159, and at last, life is better! For the next hundred years plus, we will release old structures and begin the thrilling task of pioneering a new future. The age of Pisces is over, and with it tumbles down the beliefs we’ve been living under since 1413: rulers and religion, conquest and control, sin and separation. Now, Aquarius is here, and we move to create a system based on collaboration and collective leadership. We are pioneers, set out to build a new earth based on the understanding that our true power—and the only possibility for a future on this planet—comes from Oneness.
The pressure cooker of 2020—both viral and political—caused most of us to question everything in our lives. Now here we are, on the waning side of quarantine and chaos, and we see how drastically power has shifted. The Silent Generation leaves the planet in droves. The Boomers realize they have lost control, and their impending mortality now preoccupies them. Those generations, raised on fear mongering and “us vs. them” mentality, give way.
In 2021, masculine, top-down rule gives way to feminine collaboration with many views—in all areas of leadership, all kinds of people step forward to lead together as an inclusive collective, all voices heard, working for the good of the whole.
2. 2021 is a “5” year in numerology. This is a year of enthusiasm, action and change. It is adaptable and optimistic, tolerant and free, creative and cooperative. An image for this might be someone going to a festival, playing on a team, collaborating on a project, or brainstorming with others.
In manifesting terms, we might say 2021 is a year where we understand that we are the ones we’ve been waiting for, and we work together to create a new earth.
In 2021, “5” energy happens for each of us personally—we desperately crave connection, celebration and travel. Yet “5” energy happens for us collectively—we understand that if one is not free, One cannot be free. We want to celebrate, but everyone must be safe and included.
3. Inclusion is legislated. Leadership shifts, because we do not allow ourselves to be controlled in the old way. The masculine structures have tumbled, and this includes the structures in our own minds. We realize no one can be in charge of us—we must be in charge of ourselves. Collective leadership is not simple, but in 2021 we begin to learn how. We look especially to Generations Y and Z, who have been working collaboratively since they were children, using technology to do it. These are the visionaries who have been figuring it out while their parents and grandparents stuck their heads in the sand. And of course, new souls are arriving every day to shift the balance even further—some reincarnating, some brand new. In just a few generations, the species truly evolves.
Finally, everyone has a place at the table, and equality is accepted as the only logical reality. Inclusion applies to all the ways we have been separated, including gender, race and opportunity, and it also begins to be understood for animal and plant lives too. In 2021, we begin to understand that humans are not the only important species. Every being matters.
4. Illness is managed. In the 2020 Forecast, the channeling was “Illness is revealed”. People who were revealed to be “ill” are unable to carry out their duties due to their “illness”, or they may die. This happens in a condensed time period—it is a karmic, and it results in an unexpected changing of the guard, which shifts the direction of the future. Now, in 2021 we understand what “illness is revealed” meant. We did not conceive of the scope of the illness, and how a virus unmanaged could bring us to our knees. Now, many solutions create the bridge together, and finally in 2021, we are able to move forward into more relaxed ways of living.
5. The green economy. A new focus on sustainable, environmental systems and products changes the economy. New jobs focus on water, plant cultivation, waste disposal, green energy and shared-resource living.
This new green economy is basic and practical. The image I channeled was this: we’ve suddenly walked into a huge festival, such as Burning Man. The levels of creativity and innovation are over the top, which is exciting, freeing and so much fun. Yet there are practical concerns: we’re in the desert—burning by day and cold at night—and must find ways to distribute water, food, shelter to throngs of people. Human survival is paramount in this situation; there is the practical need to get basic supplies to all of us in a way that is ecologically viable. Nothing fancy, but it works.
6. Learning to collaborate. In 2021, we are in finally in charge of ourselves, which is thrilling. But how do we work together, so that all voices are heard? For everyone over 40, this style of collaboration is new. We have to learn a new style of decision-making. There is no place for ego in collective collaboration, and this is the challenge of Aquarian Age: we must find solutions for the whole, instead of just ourselves.
7. Growing awareness of Gaia. We begin to understand that the Universe communicates. Not just humans, but all begins. Some already know how to do this and have for decades. Animals and nature as valuable contributors to the earth ecosphere becomes apparent—not just as resources or habitats, but as beings of consciousness. Nature speaks, and we being to understand this language.
8. ET assistance. ETs have been here a long time, but our awareness suddenly opens to this. Who do you know, who is a star seed? Who do you know who is not from here? Is it you? It is your houseplant? Our star seed DNA activates, and this is one of the ways we are able to invent new technology in 2021. We communicate with ETs on the astral and earth planes, and discerns who is here to help and who is here to profit.
9 Plant technology. Inventors have been busy inventing new green technologies, especially for plants, foods, packaging and energy. These new green inventions change our entire way of living in the span of a decade or less. Very exciting! In particular: hanging walls that grow food. This is the future of farming—vertical not horizontal, indoors not out— not here yet but developing and beginning this year.
10: Holograms change everything. Also coming: holographic communication that replaces the smart phone. Remember when the smart phone changed everything in as little as 15 years? The new holographic technology, which is both small (sent by devices in small form), life size (in the room with you) and giant (dreamscapes, meditation scapes, alternate realities—think the holodeck from Star Trek). Just as with smart phones, in a few years we cannot imagine how we lived without these. And, for generations being born now, the experience of life is different indeed. Remember: all technology is serving now to create telepathy and the blurrring of all veils in dimensions.
11. Orb transportation. At first, we go to electricity, then to solar. But the real car of the future is round. These orbs travel over land (in the air) and in the water, as flying or flotational smart orbs that continually right themselves so that the passenger always experiences comfortable gravity. This is very new, and will begin to be explored in 2021. And yes, it is the beginning of personal air ships, water ships, desert ships (over ground) and eventually personal space travel.
12. Longevity begins. How long can we live? How long can we live well? We've already seen aging reversed in oxygen chambers, This continues. As cells breathe, they rejuevenate themselves. This understand helps us put together the pieces of cardio exercise, meditation and breathwork, yoga and stretching, plant based foods, sleep—we are learning to let ourselves breathe in the body, and this shows us aging reverses or is slowed. We begin to live much longer, much better.
After you read this Forecast 2021 you may find it interesting to look at the Forecasts of years past and notice the patterns emerging.
Forecast 2020: The Year of Collective Breakthrough
Forecast 2019: The Year of Creative Collaboration
Forecast 2018: The Year of Collective Soul
Forecast 2017: Begin Again
Forecast 2016 (not written)
Forecast 2015: A Year of Exponential Expansion
Forecast 2014: Beyond the Shift
P.S. Sign up now for The Moonstrology Project, just $15!
Monthly forecasts channeled from the Divine
Sign up for Sara's Divnestrology forecasts and get her FREE ebook What Are Your Psychic Gifts?