Discover the wild joy of true creativity, free from "blocks" or struggles of any kind.
In this course, you'll to follow the muse—to walk in a state of openness
that brings unlimited creativity in every moment.
This virtual retreat is ideal for writers—but it's also designed
for all conscious creatives: artists, musicians, dances, inventors
and anyone who seeks true inspiration.
This course begins when you sign up; jump in any time.
You will receive your Lessons every few days.
If you get behind, no worries; do the Lessons at your own pace, on your own schedule.
You can go back to the material at any time.
During this 12-Lesson self-study course, we'll explore:
• The Three Trances
• The Muse Whispers
* The Muse Invites
• The Muse Guides
• Emptying Your Bowl
• The Seeker Wanders the World
• The Seeker Wanders Within
• The Seeker Wanders in the Everyday
• The Alchemist Transmutes
* The Alchemist Balances
• Divine Receiving
• The Muse Whispers, Redux
This low-cost course is a Beautiful Souls community offering.
• Self-paced distance learning
• Elegant written/audio curriculum
• Each lesson delivered to your inbox
• Access on computer, mobile device
• Private Beautiful Souls community
• Just $15
Summer Solstice began today, June 21, at 6:07 a.m. EASTERN, or 3:07 a.m PACIFIC.
All over the world, people will be celebrating the Light—the longest day of the year, in which we receive the most hours of light. It is a time of joy, of celebration and of connecting to all that is Light in your life.
On Summer Solstice 2018, I would invite you to do three things:
• Be in the Light when Solstice begins. My own practice is that I will be outside, in nature. I will connect to the guides, and I will ask for the answer to this question: "What is my soul path for the coming year?" I will also ask to receive a sign that will confirm this answer.
• Review what you have learned since last Summer Solstice. Using your journal, go through month by month, from June 2017 until now, and write down everything that has happened, and what soul lessons you have learned from these events.
• Review 2018 Forecast: The Year of Collective Soul. What understanding sparks when you read this again? How are you feeling? What are you focused on? What has changed? Where are you headed?
We are entering a new year. And I implore you, to please begin this fresh, clean year—this fresh, clean slate—by allowing yourself to live your dreams.
To answer your true calling
To become present in your real life.
And to do this today.
Even when we were children—or especially when we were children—many of us were aware of our life dream.
Sometimes we call this our life’s work, our calling, our destiny.
Often our life dream is very much at odds with what society tells us: for example, we might be told we need to get a stable job, when our soul is calling us to travel the world.
We might be told we need to live a life a certain way, when our soul is calling us to do something entirely different.
Whenever there is the whisper, the call, the longing, the dreaming of something different, this is something to pay attention to.
This is the Universe trying to get you back on track; this is the Universe trying to help you remember why you’re here.
As a soul, following your dreams is what you’re here for.
If you’ve put off your dreams for a long time, why?
Are you afraid of failing?
Or are you afraid of succeeding?
What if you understood that achieving your dreams was the most important thing for you to do in this lifetime?
That the rest: the “success” or “status” or “security” was not the point?
We are here to live as our true selves. The new year is an ideal time to begin.
Get Daily Divine FREE to your inbox!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get Daily Divine direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"