The grace and hope of 2013 are apparent. The energy has lightened, and there is the feeling of a collective sigh of relief... We made it through the intensity and trauma of 2012.
• We're here.
• We're together.
• We're wiser for the experience.
• We're more tender, as well.
This new year, I invite you to do something ceremonial to clear the old, welcome the new. You will have your own preferences on how to do this, but some things I find useful are:
• Cleaning and rearranging your home
• Taking down holiday decor
• Setting out simple, energetically clear objects that remind you of the new year, such as flowers, crystals, nature brought indoors
• Burn sweet sage or cedar
• Burn candles
• Sit outside in blankets and watch the clouds, or the stars
• Take a ceremonial salt bath with aromatherapy
• Listen to music you have never heard before
• Talk a long walk outside
FREE Daily Divine
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly! Get Daily Divine direct to your inbox, plus instantly download the FREE ebook, "What are Your Unique Psychic Gifts?"
The complete teachings of Daily Divine!