Graduate Practicum Fall 2o18
8-Week Group Training
Thursdays at 11 am PT • 2 pm ET
September 13-November 1
Graduate Practicum is an 8-week group mastermind for advanced students who have completed the prerequisites and seek advanced work with an advanced cohort.
This is a rolling curriculum that satisfies the Graduate Program. Prerequisites are: Spiritual Psychic Level One,plus a total of THREE Graduate Practicum sessions. Note: Graduate Practicum is designed as ongoing training; you can take it as many times as you like.
We focus on "entering in" to receive Divine Guidance, and "expanding out" to allow the Universe to lead us. We use the tools of spiritual intuition to create a personal spiritual practice and soul inquiry. Our focus will be:
• Weekly live group sessions
• Weekly discussion and sharing in small group cohort
• Weekly case studies for practice and discernment.
• Weekly exercises for spiritual growth.
• Advanced, esoteric skills in spiritual intuition.
• Intuitive tools for an existing healing modality.
• Support for those building or running an intuitive or healing practice.
Please read the following carefully. If you still have questions, please email me.
For Fall 2018, our curriculum is "Divine Self." We will use the tools of spiritual intuition for a deep soul inquiry into what you have experienced before, and what you are stepping into.
• Week One: Divine Self
• Week Two: The Four Paths of Divine Self
• Week Three: The Path of the Mystic
• Week Four: The Path of the Lover
• Week Five: The Path of the Seeker
• Wek Six: The Path of the Saint
• Week Seven: Divine Self with Self
• Week Eight: Divine Self with Others
Graduate Practicum is open to advanced students only. You can register if:
• You've completed Spiritual Psychic Level One.
• You're a returning Graduate Practicum student.
Spaces are limited.
Use the installment plan: three monthly payments of $160 each,
Please note: All registration are final. Your registration acts as as your agreement with the Client Agreement.