It was the full moon, glinting gold in the dark clouded sky, blazing forth in the western sky.
I watched for about 30 minutes as this glowing, golden orb slowly set, sinking down below the western horizon, while at the same time, the sun was rising in the east.
The end of one thing.
The beginning of another.
November's full moon is often called the Mourning Moon, and it's about…
• Letting go of past regrets.
• Letting go of everything that isn't working.
• Freeing yourself from the old, so that the new can arrive.
• Freeing yourself from negativity, hate, terror, fear.
• Releasing all darkness into Light.
Even though it's normal to be afraid of terrorism, you can choose to let the fear, terror, hate go. Just because it's in the media, doesn't mean you have to lock into group thought.
I'd like to suggest you do a ritual of releasing this evening.
And also a ritual of what you'd like to create this year.
The Mourning Moon is here to assist you with its powerful golden energy.