What we focus on expands.
• If we focus on our bodies, we get stronger and healthier.
• If we focus on our minds, we educate ourselves.
• If we focus on our finances, we stabilize our money situation.
• If we focus on our relationships, our relationships relax.
And if we focus on our spirituality?
The whole Universe opens up. Not just body-mind-money-relationship. But the whole thing, all of it.
When you practice spiritual intuition, you:
• Get clear on what's important...and what's not
• Let go of distractions, addictions and negative thought patterns
• Heal from the past in an absolute way
• Get direct input from your guides and holy beings
• Raise vibration to a level where all things change
• Understand who you really are
• Gain clear understanding of what your path really is
• Experience moments of true consciousness
Hmmmm. Of all the things you could be focusing on this Fall, don't these seem important? Perhaps even the most important?
It's easy to let distractions and fear get in the way... as in, I'm too busy, I have too much going on, I can't do it, I don't get it, it's too hard, and so on.
But again... what we focus on expands. And the rewards of this expansion! Really, truly, absolutely life changing.
It's time to dive into the Divine waters this Fall:
• If you're new to Intuition University, you'll start with Level One.
• If you've completed Level One, you'll register for Level Three this fall.
• If you've completed Level Two, you'll register for Level Three this fall.
• If you've completed Level One, Two and Three, you'll register for Level Four this fall.
• If you've completed Level Four, we'll have Level Five this Winter 2016.
Please don't wait to sign up. Registration closes August 28.
Get Daily Divine direct to your inbox!
Sara Wiseman blogs about spirituality and intuition several days a week. Get award-winning Daily Divine delivered to your inbox, plus receive a FREE ebook!