Even in autumn, the season of hibernation and emerging darkness, the maples are already preparing for the light. So too it is with us; now is our time to rest, retreat and burrow, trusting that light will come again.
This month, you might be experiencing:
* Slowing down by choice
* Sleeping, dreaming, welcoming the shorter days as a comfort
* A turning away from from busyness; a feeling that it "doesn't matter"
* A deep longing to spend some time by yourself, with yourself
* Planning and partaking in conscious retreat
* Extraordinary and new understandings arriving in quiet moments
* A renewed relationship to nature, the planets, the Universe instead of people
* The ability to fully concentrate on projects
* Knowing you are waiting-and understanding that there is no rush or hurry
Some questions to ask at this time:
* Am I comfortable with slowness, stillness, alone time? If not, why not?
* Am I comfortable by myself, with myself? If not, why not?
* Do I need to formalize my retreat?
* What am I learning most, right now?
As always if you need support, I am happy to work with you in a Reading or Clarity Coaching.