As we discussed in our 2018 Forecast, this is an "11" year.
Don't be fooled by the further chaos, trickery, and general darkness of politics and big business. The world will continue to spin and turn.
However, this year YOU have the option to opt out from the drama.
It doesn't mean hide.
It doesn't mean not stand up for Light.
But as an "11" year, this is your year to focus on intution, spirituality, and discovering the radiant, inner you—in essence, to become acquainted with you as soul.
Remember: what affects one affects the One.
As you do your inner work—as we all do our inner work—everything changes.
There isn't a particular way to do this. But I would certainly invite you to opt out from all resolutions that are punitive, fear-based, group thought, formed around the idea of "not enough", and based on the idea that outer change matters.
Only inner change matters. In 2018. And forever.
You as soul: this is the part that needs attention now.
Let go of the "resolutions", the puritanical and punitive group thought that says you're not enough.
You are already whole.
Nothing needs fixing.
Take a deep breath and feel the bliss of everything, connect with that over and over again, as often as you can, and let your true self emerge.
A few changes...
Over the next few months, I have some writing deadline, plus I'm traveling and presenting with Beyonds Words. So, I'm paring down as follows:
• Readings and Clarity Coaching are on hold for a while.
• You'll see fewer emails: Daily Divine will be sent twice weekly, and Free Readings Thursday alerts will roll into the Thursday email.
• Luna Gibson, my assistant, will be helping with support. Please know that I read ALL of your emails. They are very important to me, and I respond as much as I'm able.
• You can sign up for Intuition University sooner. For example, registration for Spiritual Psychic Level One Spring 2018 is already open.
And as for my 2018 Un-Resolutions?
• I'm seeking depth and meaning
• I'm paring down to feel and engage more
• I'm open to surprises.
• I'm trusting the Universe.
Wishing you all the best for the upcoming year!
Get Daily Divine delivered!
Sara Wiseman blogs about spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get award-winning Daily Divine delivered to your inbox, plus receive a FREE ebook!