A friendly reminder from the Universe:
• We can stop hacking away at time and its impossible demands.
• We can stop fighting chaos and the drama of the world.
• We can set down our swords and let the battle rage on without us.
In June, we are granted reprieve... and if we are wise, we take ourselves to quiet green places and plunge our bare feet into cool streams, and we slow down and open up and REMEMBER why we're on this planet.
In this month of Summer Solstice, I invite you to:
• Live "en plein air" as much as you can.
• Rise early, with the birds.
• Notice the air on your skin.
• Eat plant foods with vital force.
• Forest bathe: just you and the trees.
• Begin to observe the first sunsets of summer.
• Marvel at how much Light is arriving into the world.
The world, with all its cares and worries, can wait.
In June, the Light increases and extends, so we can WAKE UP from the illusion of worldly pressures, and experience the essence of life.
P.S. I'll be teaching FOUR Soul Immersion Workshps and offer a Sacred Sound Healing Circle on the 2018 Beyond Word Cruise. Plus, Earlybird SAVINGS have been extend to June 31. Learn more!
Get Daily Divine delivered!
Sara Wiseman blogs about spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get award-winning Daily Divine delivered to your inbox, plus receive a FREE ebook!