As we open to the ARIES FULL MOON in the next few days, you might be feeling angry, aggressive, even filled with rage. You might be feeling:
• Anger at the chaos of our political system
• Aggression as you are faced with people who just don't "get it"
• Rage at wounds in the collective surrounding violence and sexual assault
• Feelings of helplessness, especially if you are a woman, LGBT, or non-white—anyone who has been marginalized.
• Compassion for all those who have been victimized, including yourself
• The battle cry of "no more"
All of this fierce aggression is helping you to:
• Stand up for what is whole, safe and love
• Say "no more" to what is shattered, violent and dark
It's not the easiest full moon.
If you pay attention to the news, and if you've looked at the recent #whyIdidntreport which shares the heartbreaking stories of hundreds of thousands of women who've experienced sexual assault, the trends are clear: misogyny and violence against women is being exposed, right now, under this Aries full moon.
Aries is the ram.
Aries invites you to battle.
Being a Spiritual Warrior does not meaning hiding in a cave.
Aries asks us to step forward.
Here's a RITUAL: as you stand under the full moon in the next few days, close your eyes, breathe and ask the Universe for guidance. And then simply say "I say 'no more' to...." and then keep filling in the phrase until you find your truth.
P.S. If you or someone you know has experienced sexual assault, you can find resources at www.rainn.org
Get Daily Divine and a FREE ebook!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Sign up her for award-winning teachings delivered to your inbox, plus a FREE ebook!
Search our database to access over 500 articles on spirituality and intuition.