There is a quality of Light around people who are living interesting, authentic, spiritually connected lives.
Why is this so?
Well, for the most part, truly interesting people have lost a lot of their fear.
1. They’re not afraid of death any more; they’ve accepted it will happen.
2. They’re not afraid of aging any more; they’ve accepted the body changes over time.
3. They’re not afraid of failure any more; they’ve accepted they will fail, and fail again, and fail after that… and they’ve learned how to fail better, every time.
4. They’re not afraid of being seen as “weird” any more; they’ve walked through the door of radical self acceptance, and understand they are marching to their own drummer, and that there’s no other way they can be.
5. They’re not afraid of being alone. They understand that with the Divine, it is never possible to be alone.
6. They’re not afraid of their past hurts and wounds. They understand that the past is what we’ve been through, and that being in Now is the only way.
7. They’ve let go of shame a long, long time ago… and they’re never going back.
8. They’re not afraid to pray, or to meditate, or to feel everything fully. They understand that the path to God/Universe/One/All is all there is.
9. They have passions that they spend time doing, and arrange their lives so that they can spend time doing these things.
10.They love themselves with full compassion, and they love others this way too.
If you want to be interesting, authentic and live a life of radical meaning and joy, check where you are on this list.
It’s a long journey. The only thing we can do is take one step forward at a time.
P.S. Last chance to sign up for small group training Fall 2016.
Get Daily Divine plus a FREE ebook!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get award-winning Daily Divine delivered to your inbox, and a FREE ebook! Plus, you'll also receive advance notice of special offerings, events and discounts.
Search our database to access over 500 articles on spirituality and intuition.