The Solar Eclipse on Monday, August 21, 2017 will be one of the biggest vibrational shifts in many of our lifetimes. It is an invitation to consciousness—for you, for me, for the U.S. and for the world.
The gist of it is this: the eclipse is a portal.
If we do nothing, nothing changes—we won't move through the portal.
But if we choose to enter the portal—if we hold intention, and if we communicate with the Universe—we can move through the portal, and move into another dimension of our self—our self at a higher level. If you choose to work with the energy of the Solar Eclipse wisely, you can accelerate your own expansion.
Do you remember Winter Solstice 2012? The end of the Mayan calendar? The Shift? Many of you experienced accelerated expansion during this event. This is als0 what will happen at the Solar Eclipse.
Even if you aren't in the path of totality for the eclipse, the event will still affect you—it will affect all of us. This next shift will happen—we can use this energy to better ourselves, and to help the world, if we choose.
7 Steps to Your Ritual for the 2017 Solar Eclipse
1. Plan ahead. Figure out the timing of the eclipse in your area or closest to your area, and plan to have an hour available for your ritual and meditation at that time.
Check the map at https://eclipse2017.nasa.gov/eclipse-maps
2. Create a list of 10 things you don't want to bring into the portal with you. These could be relationships, activities, habits, ideas—whatever it is you want to fully and finally release from your life.
3. Create a list of 10 things you want to move into. Whatever is important to you: life's calling, life's path, relationships, spiritual opening, healing, whatever your heart longs for. These should be thing that represent your spiritual expansion.
4. Take the eclipse seriously. Be in a meditative state during the path of totality in your area. As you meditate, focus on your list of 10 things you are releasing, and on your list of 10 things you are moving into.
5. Say a prayer for the world. Connect with collective soul. Wish all souls Light. Wish all souls healing. We are part of each other, and we are ready for peace.
6. Use sage, fire, water, drumming, singing bowls, other ritual practices if you want. Be safe.
e) Listen and watch for how the Universe communicates back at this time: notice weather shifts, animal totems, messages, visions.
7. Spend time quietly after the event is over. Pray, meditate, be still Notice how you feel, notice what feels different. Be grateful. Thank the Universe.
P.S. Please wear your eye protection—the damage to your cornea is real if you look at the sun.
P.S.S. Sign up for Sara's FREE, award-winning Daily Divine, plus get a FREE Ebook here.
Get Daily Divine and a FREE ebook!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Sign up her for award-winning teachings delivered to your inbox, plus a FREE ebook!
Search our database to access over 500 articles on spirituality and intuition.