2017 has been an enormous year for all of us. We are most definitely not the same people we were, when we started on this journey back in January.
So.. how have you changed? How have you grown? How are you different?
Here are 10 questions to ponder, especially effective if you work with a journal and/or meditation, to help you review and understand
1. What is the one thing you spend the most time doing this year? The second and third most?
2. What did you learn from the outer events in the world? Name everything you can think of.
3. What did you learn from your inner self? Name everything that comes to mind.
4. What three soul lessons you worked on the hardest this year?
5. What worked best for you this year? Name whatever comes to mind.
6. What made you happiest and gave you the most joy?
7. What didn’t work at all? What did you fail at, stop or let go?
8. What life goals did you accomplish? Was it a "building" year or a "resting" year?
9. What was left undone, or what do you still need to work on?
10. What dreams are becoming active? Write them down.
We move into 2018 with hope and tenacity.
We are eternal souls on an infinite journey. Every year brings new soul lessons, new challenges, new understanding, new joy.
P.S. Be a part of our low-cost course, The 33 Lessons.
Get Daily Divine and a FREE ebook!
Twice weekly, Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition. Get award-winning Daily Divine delivered to your inbox, plus receive a FREE ebook!