A few days ago, Uranus entered Taurus—a significant planetary shift that we haven't seen in 84 years, since 1934.
Almost on cue, the Hawaiian volcano began to erupt and spew, and is still in the process of a very earthly Taurean reaction.
And yet also in the air there is a different kind of grounding—expressed surprisingly by the royal wedding.
All that tradition—very Taurean—is today a world focus. It's the traditional marriage of two very non traditional people.
It's a sign of hope, a symbol of what can be at the start of this 7 year journey.
For the next 7 years, regardless of your chart, we are going to have significant change, personally and collectively. So much so, that I would say we will not recognize ourselves, when we reach 2024.
Personally and collectively, we'll have evolved and—as Taurus dictates—grounded.
Here is a easy ritual to set intention for the coming shift:
• Think back to who you were in 2011 when Uranus was in Aries. Picture yourself in your mind's eye, and see yourself back then.
• Recall all the major milestones you experienced in those 7 years—use your journal to help you remember.
• Expect that the next 7 years will bring the same level of change, but this time with the grounded energy of Taurus, not the warrior-like energy of Aries.
• Connect with what your biggest, vastest, most expanded dreams are for the next 7 years. Again, use your journal to write them down.
• Understand that whatever your heart desires, is what the Universe is bringing to you.
• When you are clear on what your heart desires, write it in your journal as a ritual of intention.
• Meditate on this, and allow the Universe to bring you more information.
Over 1700 souls are have begun to work in the FREE online course for my new book, Messages from the Divine—and more are joining every day. You can start any time and work on your own schedule. Get your book and the FREE online Seeker's guide now!
Long before you were born, your soul had decided who your mother would be.
Some of us chose lovely mothers.
Others, not so much.
However, each of us chose the exact mother we required to bring us to this point today, on Mother's Day 2018, to be having the feelings, realizations, understandings, longings, sorrows, joys and releasings that we are having today.
In other words, we chose the mother who would provide us with the soul lessons we agreed to.
In my own experience as a mother of three children and a step-son, now all adults, my belief is that mothers are here to protect and mentor their children. Their job is to make sure they get to independence as wholly and authentically as they can.
However, that's just my belief.
Your belief of what it means to be a mother, whether you are a mother or step mother or not—may be different than mine.
Your mother's belief of what it means to be a mother or step mother—may all be very different than mine or yours.
This is because all souls are working on different lessons at different times, and thus we don't have to all agree that Mother's Day is a Hallmark card, or a brunch, or breakfast-in-bed.
We can be thankful—or not.
We can be grateful—or not.
We can be angry—or not.
We can miss them when then transition—or not.
Whatever you are feeling today, on this day that is absolutely LOADED with mainstream sentiment, is okay.
Just be with it, feel it, and if it feels like too much, you have the option to opt out and do something else.
We are all learning exactly the soul lessons we're here to learn. You don't have to worry that you're doing it wrong, or you're not getting what you need, or that your experience is different than others.
Your soul knows the way. Feel what you feel, and keep going.
P.S. I will be in SEATTLE May 18 and 19 at East West Books, in PORTLAND May 26, in CORVALLIS May 30 and in SALEM June 1. Click here to reserve your spot.
P.S.S. We begin our FREE Seeker's Guide 11-week course NEXT WEEK! Over 1400 people are already signed up! Sign up here to be a part of this amazing FREE study group.
Today’s Daily Divine is from The 33 Lessons:
“Not everyone listens in prayer. They pray for what they want, but they do not wait for the answer.
What we teach you is about listening for the Divine answer.
Many people have forgotten to listen, only to ask.”
I love letting the Universe lead, instead of me trying to be in charge.
For one thing, the Universe is a lot smarter than me.
It's not as hung up on little stuff.
And it has the big picture—it knows my whole story—not just me in this lifetime, but me in all the many lifetimes I've had and will had, and how my soul has moved through those.
Same goes for you—the Universe knows you inside and out, past and future, where you've been and where you're going.
Today is FREE Readings Thursday!
Call in to Ask Sara Radio for your FREE reading and listen to the show and hundreds of archives!
Today’s Daily Divine is from The 33 Lessons:
“To be real is to see God.
To lie on a beach, with the sand under your body, and to have your mind unclouded by waves in the electronica. This is the way.
To sit in your human skin.
To sit in your spirit skin.”
All I can say about that lesson is this:
If you are young, enjoy everything about your body in this world.
And if you're old?
Enjoy your body even more.
Are you a reader?
Discover Sara's books and ebooks!
A lot of us suffer from anxiety—either the chronic kind we've had since we were children, or the now-and-then kind we get from being part of a stresssful, fast-paced life.
I like to think of the chronic kind as a gift: it is a deep sensitivity that allows us to feel everything, all the time. It is a sign of being monumentally in tune with all of the energies, even if this sometimes leads to overwhelm.
The now-and-then kind seems to affect even the most grounded souls: life is busy, there are a lot of things pulling at us. It is easy to lose sight of our clear path and get pulled by all the things calling to us, and this creates overwhelm.
If you are experiencing anxiety, there are two solutions. Try one, and if that one doesn't work, try the other one.
One of them will always work.
The first solution is to DO: anxiety is about us getting out of our heads and the cycling thought loops that keep us locked in that thought pattern.. When we begin to DO: walk, swim, run, move, shift, look away, breathe, hug, cry, read, paint... the thought cycle is broken. Any action or doing that takes us even for a moment out of the thought cycle, will break the pattern of anxiety.
The second solution is to BE: anxiey is also about getting us out of our constant stream of busyness, that leads to us not being able to sustain a pace that is enjoyable and comforting. If you are doing too much: too busy, too many activities, too many people, too many deadlines—just STOP DING.. Start becoming still, turning inward, and letting all those demands and clamor and busyness simply fade away.
After all, the world spins on, whether we get to our "to do" list or not.
Try solution one: doing.
If that doesn't work, try solution two: being.
One of them will work, every time.
Remember, with anxiety, the answer is to break the chain of looping thoughts, either by DOING or by BEING. Interrupt the pattern. You'll get clearer and clearer, every time you do.
Today is FREE Readings Thursday!
Call in to Ask Sara Radio for your FREE reading! Learn more!
Listen to the radio show and hundreds of archives. Click to listen!
Enter to Win!
Five lucky winners will get a special sneak peak of my new book, Messages from the Divine: Wisdom for the Seeker's Soul. Enter the Goodreads Giveaway to win a FREE copy!
As we discussed in our 2018 Forecast, this is an "11" year.
Don't be fooled by the further chaos, trickery, and general darkness of politics and big business. The world will continue to spin and turn.
However, this year YOU have the option to opt out from the drama.
It doesn't mean hide.
It doesn't mean not stand up for Light.
But as an "11" year, this is your year to focus on intution, spirituality, and discovering the radiant, inner you—in essence, to become acquainted with you as soul.
Remember: what affects one affects the One.
As you do your inner work—as we all do our inner work—everything changes.
There isn't a particular way to do this. But I would certainly invite you to opt out from all resolutions that are punitive, fear-based, group thought, formed around the idea of "not enough", and based on the idea that outer change matters.
Only inner change matters. In 2018. And forever.
You as soul: this is the part that needs attention now.
Let go of the "resolutions", the puritanical and punitive group thought that says you're not enough.
You are already whole.
Nothing needs fixing.
Take a deep breath and feel the bliss of everything, connect with that over and over again, as often as you can, and let your true self emerge.
A few changes...
Over the next few months, I have some writing deadline, plus I'm traveling and presenting with Beyonds Words. So, I'm paring down as follows:
• Readings and Clarity Coaching are on hold for a while.
• You'll see fewer emails: Daily Divine will be sent twice weekly, and Free Readings Thursday alerts will roll into the Thursday email.
• Luna Gibson, my assistant, will be helping with support. Please know that I read ALL of your emails. They are very important to me, and I respond as much as I'm able.
• You can sign up for Intuition University sooner. For example, registration for Spiritual Psychic Level One Spring 2018 is already open.
And as for my 2018 Un-Resolutions?
• I'm seeking depth and meaning
• I'm paring down to feel and engage more
• I'm open to surprises.
• I'm trusting the Universe.
Wishing you all the best for the upcoming year!
2018 is the year in which we begin to have an unshakeable awareness of the new paradigm.
We aren't starting anything.
It's already begun.
The new paradigm is here now.
And we FINALLY understand FOR SURE that things are actually different.
Here's a few things that are emerging in 2018:
1. 2018 is an "11" year. 11 in numerology is a Master number. This number relates to intuition, intuitive opening, spirituality, spiritual awakening and enlightment,
That gives you an idea of what 2018 is all about, personally and collectively.
The new year calls us to claim our awakening.
2. 2018 is The Year of the Woman. The #metoo movement achieves tipping point. This means that women aren't just "demanding" their rights or accusing their predators and bullies. Now, they are suddenly unshakeably clear that the equality they have sought has been there all along.
It's always been there—but women have believed the dominant paradigm that has told women that they were less than. Now, that paradigm has shifted. We see clearly that the old paradigm was wrong, and it's over. When half of the population wakes up, there is a change in the mainstream reality.
The dominant culture continues to crumble, as it meets resistance in the places it once dominated. At home, where women claim equality with those they are intimate relationship to. In business leadership, where women step up for equal power and rewards. In human rights, where women rise up and support each other, across all ages, races and cultures. In political leadership, where women, especially those under 40, suddenly look around and say not just #metoo, but #whynotme?
Women start claiming their true power, and the world changes.
2. 2018 is The Year of Human Rights. Women's awareness supports the efforts of all other marginalized groups in the U.S. and third world countries.
Genderism, culturalism, nationalism—all of these start to crumble, as collective soul begins to shout "why do we think we're separate, because we're not?"
This doesn't mean racism or other "isms" is over yet. There is a still a great of work to be done, and these concepts are still very new in many countries. But it means that #nomore is the leading energy.
Our collective awareness has increased to the point where a large majority, even those who were on the fence or trying not to be involved, seeclearly that racism etc is an idea we've grown past.
4. Social media opens us to Oneness. Yes, we all know about fake news, trolls and bullies. But if you are hooked into the steady stream of ONENESS that is also flowing through the feeds, you see that there is a very positive energy, a positive and human resistance to the dark that is getting louder and stronger everyday.
Choose light. Send light. Stream light. What you focus on--what we focus on—is what arrives into our reality.
5. We crack the code on darkness. Up until now, we've been naive little lambs, but we finally get it! We finally crack the code on how all the bullies and perpetrators and misogynists and narcissists work to throw us into confusion and chaos.
This is on a personal level, such as in your personal relationships, and at the highest political levels, which is obvious. Have you cracked the code yet?
Remember, dark forces seek to control attention. They manipulate by a constant stream of chaos: drama and darkness and one so-called crisis after the next. We finally crack the code, and then we decide to opt out. The moment we turn away from drama an chaos, our reality changes.
6. We are called to show up. It is no longer okay to hide out, pretend not to notice, live in the bubble or pull the covers over our head. When you understand Oneness, you understand there is no separation. We are all creating the reality of collective soul.
This is the year to stand up for what is right: inclusion, compassion, support, love. When we do this, the entire collective is lifted.
If this makes you uncomfortable, sit with that feeling and do it anyway.
This is a year you must choose between dark or Light, contraction or expansion. You can't stand on the sidelines, sitting this one out. The Universe asks you to choose, engage, participate, speak up and support.
Even if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
7. It's easier to change. The energy of 2018 moves faster. This means we can change faster, if we want to. For example, if you always had trouble losing weight, in 2018 this will be very simple for you. Your belief about yourself has changed, and your body receives this communication at the cellular level.
Old habits are easy to drop in 2018. You simply step into a new understanding of yourself, and your habits shift to fit this new understanding.
8. Manifesting is simpler. Things happen faster in the new paradigm: you can create faster, you can create on a bigger scale. It's all just easier.
This is the new energy, the new Flow. Think big this year, and in the years to come. The Universe is listening. Allow yourself to belief in the new reality, because it is here, and all you have to do is step into it.
P.S. One of my most important courses, Become a Divine Conduit for Your Guides and Angels is now featured on DailyOM. If you haven't taken it yet, do it now! Sliding scale.
Get Daily Divine plus a FREE ebook!
Sara blogs on spirituality and intuition twice weekly. Get award-winning Daily Divine delivered to your inbox, and a FREE ebook! Plus, you'll also receive advance notice of special offerings, events and discounts.
Search our database to access over 500 articles on spirituality and intuition.